TRICKS FOR PERFECT AND FLAWLESS EYELASHES
There are so many tricks and myths out there on how to achieve perfect and flawless eyelashes that sometimes we get overwhelmed and don’t know which is the right one. Here are our top 3
We will share with you 3 different ways to achieve the perfect eyelash look with completely different techniques:
1. EYE LASH EXTENSION: This is our favorite of all. The latest trend when it comes to eyelashes. WHY? Well, eyelash extensions are applied to your natural lashes with a safe invisible glue to create an elegant and natural look. The secret is applying one by one so they look as if they were part of you. You can try two versions which are the FAUX MINK eyelashes or the SIBERIAN MINK eyelashes. The main differences lay in the cost and the fact that the latest ones are from natural Mink so they look more natural.
2. EYE LASH PERM: This is the treatment that gave us years ago curly hair, except now it’s used to make your natural lashes curly all day long (treatment may last from 4 weeks to 3 months). In this procedure your eyelashes are curled and held in order to apply a perming solution or cream with a tiny brush while your eyes are shut. Then your eyes are covered in plastic wrap to let the chemical work for about 5 minutes. Leaving you with darker and fuller eyelashes without mascara or false eye lashes. For more details on this technique CLICK HERE.
3. MASCARA + EYELINER: If you are not a fan of going to the salon, don’t want to spend money, or if you just don’t like people touching your eyes (we’ve been there too) you can achieve a fuller look on your eyelashes by applying black eyeliner on the inside of your upper eyelid, then proceed to curl your lashes with a heated curler and then apply the mascara by wiggling the brush back and forth and then swiping to the tips. TADA! perfect eyelashes.
Latest posts by Andreina Labarca (see all)
- TOP 5 accessories you MUST HAVE for spring - March 28, 2016
- Most flattering Eye-shadow for different eye color - March 22, 2016
- Miami Hairstyle Spring 2016 - March 16, 2016