Most people want to be in a happy, long lasting relationship. In the name of the month of love, we share the 5 main secrets that will surely keep your relationship healthy, fun and full of love.
In the name of the month of love: the secret to long lasting relationships. February 14th, Valentine’s Day, is around the corner so we wanted to share a special post because after all, like SJP once said: we are looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can’t-live-without-each-other love. This being said, we know that sometimes it can be hard to maintain a healthy relationship with spark so here are 5 tips to keep in mind. After all, there is no meaning of going through life and not sharing your life with someone else.
1. Communication: I know, I know.. You may think this is so obvious but sometimes people take it for granted. In this fast paced world we let a lot of things that bother us about each other pass by and tend to never speak our minds when a problem arises. You may think it’ll pass eventually. WRONG. “Unexpressed emotions will never die. They are buried alive and will come forth later in uglier ways” So go ahead, speak your mind! You’ll feel better by releasing all those feelings.
2. Honesty: Following up communication, being honest is also extremely important. Can you imagine being 15 years with a liar next to you? I didn’t think so either. Share experiences and secrets with your partner that you don’t share with anyone else. Be sincere about your reactions and aim to be vulnerable in exposing what you think and feel. Truth is the hardest thing to recover once you lose it. That’s why cheating is so destructive to a relationship and why trust is so difficult to repair after this happens.
3. Time: The most beautiful thing you can give each other is not an expensive watch or a diamond ring (although sometimes it helps lol). It is actually time because yo are a giving a part of your life that you will never get back. So give it to your significant other and learn to appreciate it when they give it to you
4.Humor: Laughing is the medicine of the soul. And at the end of the day you want to be with someone who gets you and makes you smile when your day has gone wrong. There is nothing sexier than a great sense of humor after all.
5. Details: Keep attention to them, they mean more than you can imagine. People assume that little things don’t have a big impact but they do. Think about the ants. A flower, a hug, a kiss in the forehead, holding hands in public. these are all small acts that mean a lot and that will keep you both happy in the long term.
All of these combined will keep the flame burning [WE PROMISE] Nothing is sexier or more attractive than having a deep connection that can survive months, years and decades.
– A woman in love has a special sparkle in her eyes that makes her more beautiful than any cosmetic ever will –
“Even if love doesn’t make the world go around, it does make the ride worthwhile”
HAPPY V-DAY FROM ML Cosmetics
Latest posts by Andreina Labarca (see all)
- TOP 5 accessories you MUST HAVE for spring - March 28, 2016
- Most flattering Eye-shadow for different eye color - March 22, 2016
- Miami Hairstyle Spring 2016 - March 16, 2016